Salary: $12.00 – $16.00 Hourly
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Installs and maintains equipment and facilities associated with transmission and distribution systems of the Reedsburg Utility Commission (RUC).
- Assists all RUC departments as directed by supervisor.
- Installs and maintains distribution systems and associated equipment.
- Prepares reports in a complete, legible and timely manner regarding material, labor, field mapping and property changes, outages, and pole contacts as related to the performance of daily work.
- Maintains equipment, vehicles and tools in working order.
- Assists with facilities maintenance, grounds keeping, landscaping and lawn care.
- Interacts with all departments by assisting with the inventory control program.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures.
Reedsburg Utility is accepting applications for General Laborer (LTE) positions in our Communications Department to assist with the construction of underground fiber optic lines and/or associated turf restoration and landscaping. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
For more information go to: General Laborer
Receptionist at Reedsburg Utility
- Summary of Job
Responsible for providing friendly and effective customer service for all Reedsburg Utility Commission (RUC) customers and general office support for all departments within RUC.
Works under the direction of the General Manager.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets visitors and provides prompt and professional service to all customers at the front counter, drive-up window, telephone, and general e-mail account.
- Answers questions regarding utility services, or directs them to the appropriate personnel that are able to assist them.
- Assists customers by listening to concerns and works with them to find acceptable solutions.
- Provides general support for other office staff and other RUC personnel.
- Collects customer payments and may assist with bank deposit and postings.
- Provides interdepartmental support during, but not limited to periods of sick leave and vacations of other office personnel.
- Keeps customer information secure and confidential.
- Provides administrative support by preparing correspondence and generating computer reports and data as required.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Performs other duties which are similar, related or incidental to this position.
For more information go to: Receptionist