Salary: $12.00 – $16.00 Hourly
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Installs and maintains equipment and facilities associated with transmission and distribution systems of the Reedsburg Utility Commission (RUC).
- Assists all RUC departments as directed by supervisor.
- Installs and maintains distribution systems and associated equipment.
- Prepares reports in a complete, legible and timely manner regarding material, labor, field mapping and property changes, outages, and pole contacts as related to the performance of daily work.
- Maintains equipment, vehicles and tools in working order.
- Assists with facilities maintenance, grounds keeping, landscaping and lawn care.
- Interacts with all departments by assisting with the inventory control program.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures.
Reedsburg Utility is accepting applications for General Laborer (LTE) positions in our Communications Department to assist with the construction of underground fiber optic lines and/or associated turf restoration and landscaping. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
For more information go to: General Laborer