To help you learn more about utility issues, energy efficiency and other general industry information, we produce and mail the Local Circuit newsletter to your home and business twice a year. We also use these newsletters to tell you about local community news and events.
We hope you find these publications to be interesting and informative.
- Celebrate Energy Awareness Month this October
- Parts of a whole
- Public power lights up the community
- and more
- October is Energy Awareness Month
- We’re committed to keeping our community strong
- Need a speaker?
- and more
- WPPI Energy Purchases Power from Point Beach Nuclear Plant
- From the CEO: Mike Peters
- Quick Takes: WPPI Energy News in Brief
- Member Spotlight: Alger Delta, Michigan
- Member News
- State Updates
- Wisconsin Utilities Offer New Whole-Building Lighting
- Earn Money and Save with Financial Incentives
- Datebook: Fall
- Resources in Place to Meet Summer Demand
- Ask the Experts: What are the benefits of installing a variable frequency drive and is this an important upgrade for my business?
The Wire – November 2011
Stories this month include:
- Transmission project on federal fast track
- Railroad buyout draws rate scrutiny
- KEEPING CURRENT
- Still crazy after all these years
- Transmission cost allocations reconfirmed
- California blackout could bring heavy fines