Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at (608) 524-4381 or by submitting the form below.

NOTE: It is important to remember to change the address back to the service address at the appropriate time.

*Required fields: this information is required to ensure your utility bill and any other information will be sent to a new mailing address. The utility may need to contact you to verify any or all of the information.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY