PFAS Drinking Water Sampling
REEDSBURG, WI. July 20, 2022 – Reedsburg Utility Commission recently participated in a voluntary statewide testing of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in drinking water at municipal drinking water suppliers. Reedsburg Utility decided to sample for PFAS to proactively assess the potential impacts of PFAS in the drinking water and to quickly take steps to protect the health of our customers if needed.
Sampling was conducted and testing was completed by the State Lab of Hygiene. Testing results show Reedsburg’s public water system meets all recommended state guidelines.
PFAS Sample Laboratory Reports (Analysis Date: 5/12/23)
• PFAS Laboratory Sample #01
• PFAS Laboratory Sample #02
• PFAS Laboratory Sample #03
• PFAS Laboratory Sample #04
• PFAS Laboratory Sample #05
Additional information on PFAS substances available at:
• Wisconsion Deptartment of Health Services
• Informational PDF on PFHxS
• Fact Sheet on PFBS
• Fact Sheet on PFHxA